As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
· the use of enquiry and registration forms
· the provision of your details to us either online or offline
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
· Job title
· Company name
· Company address, phone and fax number
· Home address and phone number
· Mobile telephone number
· E-mail address
· Usage statistics
We may also collect information that we request from you regarding your use of our service or that we collect automatically about your visit to our sites. Please see our Cookies Policy for more details.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
· providing our users with a personalised service
· processing orders, registrations and enquiries
· conducting market research surveys
· providing reports to our Partners/Clients containing information about usage
· providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
· sharing your Data with third party organisations for market research purposes
· contacting you about specific events, bootcamps, mentorships and investing opportunities in Latin America
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
· to build up marketing profiles
· to aid strategic development
· to audit usage of the site
We use technology on the registration forms, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
Agora Partnerships have appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the Agora sites and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.