The Accelerator is designed for growing, high-potential social enterprises matching the following criteria:
- High-potential and growing with traction in your market;
- Annual earned revenue between USD $50K and $2M+;
- Currently seeking to raise at least $100K investment;
- A social enterprise, legally incorporated as a for-profit or hybrid;
- Equipped with a strong management team with a record of success;
- Producing clear, measurable, and sustainable positive impact on society and/or the environment;
- Operating in Latin America or the Caribbean.
WHAT WE EVALUATE IN
The Management Team
The ability of management teams to lead and grow the company is critical; therefore, entrepreneurial leaders should demonstrate:
- Agora’s core values: agency, empathy, curiosity, and perseverance;
- Knowledge of their own limitations and where they require help;
- A team bringing the skills and experience needed to grow the company;
- Dedication to work full-time on their companies.
We evaluate the company from an investor perspective. We are best positioned to work with companies that have:
- An innovative business model, product, and/or services with demonstrated traction;
- A sustainable growth plan and ability to scale;
- Average investment needs of USD $300K (ranging from USD $100K-1M) within the next 18 months.
We look for companies that:
- Create shared value for all stakeholders;
- Integrate impact within their models, so that as the company grows so does their impact;
- Have clear, sustainable, and measurable impact;
- Measure and are prepared to communicate their impact.